- Lincoln Park Average Rental Prices 2018 – Chicago
- Chicago Cap Rates by neighborhood (updated Feb 2018)
- Average selling prices in Bronzeville by year
- Bronzeville Sales Analysis for 2bed/2bath Condos
- South Shore Chicago – Rent Price Trend
- Chicago Investment Properties
- Cap Rates by Neighborhood for Chicago Multi-Family Properties
- Chicago Average Rent prices by neighborhood and bedroom count – 2016
- Jackson Park Highlands – Hidden Gem on Chicago’s South Side
- Bronzeville Real Estate Sales Analysis – Chicago 2016
Category Archives: real estate analysis
Hello to all my blog readers out there. I know it has been a while, but I am back with some valuable information! I analyzed 2 years of sales transactions for Chicago Multi-Family apartment buildings. I wanted to find out … Continue reading
Average 2016 Chicago rent prices by neighborhood and bedroom count. This is quite interesting. The average 3 bedroom in the Loop neighborhood is $4,669.
While the average 2 bedroom in the Loop is $2,735.
So if you give up 1 bedroom, you can save almost 2 grand per month.
Another thing to take note of: Loop rents are sky high! Continue reading
Until the next time, Mark Killion Kale Realty 2447 N. Ashland Chicago, IL 60614 Office: 312-939-5253 Cell: 773-354-6693 Send me a note! Visit me online: www.773property.com EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
As you can see, the South Shore market is doing really well compared to the previous year. Continue reading
The condo market in Bronzeville is trending up. Continue reading
Let’s take a look at sales trends for the Newport Condos in Kenwood, Chicago. If you are thinking about buying or selling a condo in Newport Condos, this should give you a good idea of current values. For a more … Continue reading
Let’s take a look at last year’s condo sales in Grand Boulevard, Chicago Continue reading