- Bronzeville Sales Analysis for 2bed/2bath Condos
- South Shore Chicago – Rent Price Trend
- Chicago Investment Properties
- Cap Rates by Neighborhood for Chicago Multi-Family Properties
- Chicago Average Rent prices by neighborhood and bedroom count – 2016
- Jackson Park Highlands – Hidden Gem on Chicago’s South Side
- Bronzeville Real Estate Sales Analysis – Chicago 2016
- South Shore Chicago – Real Estate Analysis
- World Class Golf Course coming to South Shore Chicago
- South Shore Cap Rates – Chicago Multi-Family Apartment Buildings
Category Archives: rentals
Average 2016 Chicago rent prices by neighborhood and bedroom count. This is quite interesting. The average 3 bedroom in the Loop neighborhood is $4,669.
While the average 2 bedroom in the Loop is $2,735.
So if you give up 1 bedroom, you can save almost 2 grand per month.
Another thing to take note of: Loop rents are sky high! Continue reading
Average Rents in Chicago by neighborhood (2015) Continue reading
Let’s take a quick look at rent prices in Chicago’s Bronzeville neighborhood. Continue reading
Here is a great article that I wanted to share with you. It talks about the opportunity for investors to realize high cap rates with single family home rentals: Chicago Tribune Article Also, I know of a portfolio of 8 … Continue reading
I recently read that Chicago Cap Rates for Single Family
Homes average about 7%.
This may be true when you look at the city as a whole.
But cap rates vary greatly by neighborhood. Continue reading
Hello to all my blog readers out there. I wanted to take a quick look at rental activity in the West Loop. This analysis is based on properties that were rented from JAN 1st 2013 through MAR 20 2013 in … Continue reading
2012 Chicago Rent Price Analysis for various neighborhoods. Continue reading
Let us take a look at recent rental activity in Downtown Chicago. Downtown Chicago offers many amenities to local residents. There are tons of restaurants, retail stores, and other activities to keep residents busy. You also have several museums and … Continue reading