- Bronzeville Sales Analysis for 2bed/2bath Condos
- South Shore Chicago – Rent Price Trend
- Chicago Investment Properties
- Cap Rates by Neighborhood for Chicago Multi-Family Properties
- Chicago Average Rent prices by neighborhood and bedroom count – 2016
- Jackson Park Highlands – Hidden Gem on Chicago’s South Side
- Bronzeville Real Estate Sales Analysis – Chicago 2016
- South Shore Chicago – Real Estate Analysis
- World Class Golf Course coming to South Shore Chicago
- South Shore Cap Rates – Chicago Multi-Family Apartment Buildings
Tag Archives: Investment
Hello to all my blog readers out there. I know it has been a while, but I am back with some valuable information! I analyzed 2 years of sales transactions for Chicago Multi-Family apartment buildings. I wanted to find out … Continue reading
Average 2016 Chicago rent prices by neighborhood and bedroom count. This is quite interesting. The average 3 bedroom in the Loop neighborhood is $4,669.
While the average 2 bedroom in the Loop is $2,735.
So if you give up 1 bedroom, you can save almost 2 grand per month.
Another thing to take note of: Loop rents are sky high! Continue reading
Tiger Woods has agreed to design a golf mecca on the south side of Chicago! Continue reading
I just did a quick analysis of closed transactions for South Shore Chicago.
I focused on Multi-Family Apartment Buildings only. Continue reading
I analyzed about 1,000 closed transactions of “2 to 4″ unit properties in Chicago. These properties were sold during the 6 month period ending Nov 15th 2015. This analysis should give you a good idea of current cap rates in … Continue reading
Calling all investors! This package is a money maker! 7 properties, 9 units total. The properties are rented to Section 8 voucher holders. Guaranteed Income! Asking $270K with annual NET income of $56K! Contact me for more info! Mark Killion … Continue reading