- Lincoln Park Average Rental Prices 2018 – Chicago
- Chicago Cap Rates by neighborhood (updated Feb 2018)
- Average selling prices in Bronzeville by year
- Bronzeville Sales Analysis for 2bed/2bath Condos
- South Shore Chicago – Rent Price Trend
- Chicago Investment Properties
- Cap Rates by Neighborhood for Chicago Multi-Family Properties
- Chicago Average Rent prices by neighborhood and bedroom count – 2016
- Jackson Park Highlands – Hidden Gem on Chicago’s South Side
- Bronzeville Real Estate Sales Analysis – Chicago 2016
Tag Archives: rentals
Average 2016 Chicago rent prices by neighborhood and bedroom count. This is quite interesting. The average 3 bedroom in the Loop neighborhood is $4,669.
While the average 2 bedroom in the Loop is $2,735.
So if you give up 1 bedroom, you can save almost 2 grand per month.
Another thing to take note of: Loop rents are sky high! Continue reading
Average Rents in Chicago by neighborhood (2015) Continue reading
Let’s take a quick look at rent prices in Chicago’s Bronzeville neighborhood. Continue reading
Here is a great article that I wanted to share with you. It talks about the opportunity for investors to realize high cap rates with single family home rentals: Chicago Tribune Article Also, I know of a portfolio of 8 … Continue reading
Hello to all my blog readers out there. I wanted to take a quick look at rental activity in the West Loop. This analysis is based on properties that were rented from JAN 1st 2013 through MAR 20 2013 in … Continue reading
Chicago Rent Price Analysis 2010 I decided to analyze Chicago Rental prices for the 2nd quarter of 2010. This analysis shows the average rent price by neighborhood and bedroom count. This report can be very useful for both investors and … Continue reading
Section 8 Rentals in Chicago As a licensed Real Estate Agent, I have access to several Section 8 rentals in Chicago. A lot of them are privately owned condos. Sometimes you can find a few single family homes for rent … Continue reading
The condo rental market in Chicago is still going strong. The rough economy has caused a slight decrease in demand. That’s good for renters, as the rental rates should be slightly lower now. Here are some stats for a few … Continue reading
The condo rental market in Chicago is strong right now. The condo rental market has benefited from the slowdown in Real Estate Sales. Some potential buyers are delaying purchases for a year or two. Renting a luxury condo may allow … Continue reading