- Bronzeville Sales Analysis for 2bed/2bath Condos
- South Shore Chicago – Rent Price Trend
- Chicago Investment Properties
- Cap Rates by Neighborhood for Chicago Multi-Family Properties
- Chicago Average Rent prices by neighborhood and bedroom count – 2016
- Jackson Park Highlands – Hidden Gem on Chicago’s South Side
- Bronzeville Real Estate Sales Analysis – Chicago 2016
- South Shore Chicago – Real Estate Analysis
- World Class Golf Course coming to South Shore Chicago
- South Shore Cap Rates – Chicago Multi-Family Apartment Buildings
Tag Archives: sales analysis
Hello to all my blog readers out there. I know it has been a while, but I am back with some valuable information! I analyzed 2 years of sales transactions for Chicago Multi-Family apartment buildings. I wanted to find out … Continue reading
Average 2016 Chicago rent prices by neighborhood and bedroom count. This is quite interesting. The average 3 bedroom in the Loop neighborhood is $4,669.
While the average 2 bedroom in the Loop is $2,735.
So if you give up 1 bedroom, you can save almost 2 grand per month.
Another thing to take note of: Loop rents are sky high! Continue reading
Until the next time, Mark Killion Kale Realty 2447 N. Ashland Chicago, IL 60614 Office: 312-939-5253 Cell: 773-354-6693 Send me a note! Visit me online: www.773property.com EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY
As you can see, the South Shore market is doing really well compared to the previous year. Continue reading
I just did a quick analysis of closed transactions for South Shore Chicago.
I focused on Multi-Family Apartment Buildings only. Continue reading
The condo market in Bronzeville is trending up. Continue reading
Let’s take a look at last year’s condo sales in Grand Boulevard, Chicago Continue reading